RadioPopper Sekonic Module & Nano Receiver Set
*Made in USA
Sekonic Module & Nano Studio Set
This studio set of a Nano Receiver and a Sekonic Module allows for proper testing with your setup. When using these two units together you will be able to measure your light output with each and every shot. With a simple setup, you can begin testing within minutes.
The Nano Receiver is part of the easiest RadioPopper system yet. It is an extremely basic, yet reliable Receiver. The Nano has minimal obstructions which makes it small and sleek. The Nano Receiver is very easy to setup. With built in hotshoe, simply slide your speedlite right on. In addition, there is sync port which allows the Receiver to trigger studio lights. Made of a high strength plastic blend, this make the Nano Receiver extremely rugged and durable. The Nano also uses touch sensitive button technology in order to increases button life. The Nano Receiver is also compatible with all other RadioPopper products on channels 1-4.
Seamlessly outfit your studio with the world’s most reliable radio triggering products. The RadioPopper Sekonic Module allows a photographer to use a Sekonic Light Meter to quickly and easily trigger Nano, Jr2 (including a Jr2 Transmitter in remote mode) and JrX Receivers. With a shuttle release cable specific to your camera and a Jr2 Transmitter, you are able to trigger your camera remotely. Installation takes moments and setup is quickly done through your Sekonic Light Meter menu.
- Reliable Basic Receiver
- Extremely Easy Setup
- Receiver Built-in Hotshoe and Sync Port
- Touch Sensitive Buttons
- Range of up to 1,750 Feet
- 4 Radio Channels
- Battery Level Indicator
- Smart Battery Saving Features
- Compatible with Jr2, PX and JrX Units
- Made in the USA
- Battery One “CR123” Size Battery, 3.0v. Rechargeable approved.
- Battery Life: Receiver: 75 - 100 hours continual running time. (Depending on battery type and quality)
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 MHz, ISM Band
- Radio Range: Up to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment.
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 for cameras having leaf shutters.
Any shoe mount flash as well as any strobe that is capable of firing via a sync port
(1) Sekonic Module
(1) Nano Receiver
(1) CR123A Battery
(1) Sekonic Module Quick Start Guide
(1) Nano Receiver Quick Start Guide
(1) 12", 3.5mm to 3.5mm Sync Cable
(1) 3.5mm 1/4" Sync Port Adaptor
Sekonic Light Meter NOT Included