*Made in USA
RadioPopper Jr2 Transmitter
If you are looking for a simple solution and don't need iTTL/ETTL or High Speed Sync, then the Jr2 System is the perfect way to trigger your off-camera flashes and studio strobes. The Jr2 Transmitter simply attaches to your camera's hotshoe or PC Sync port. It provides incredibly simple controls that are easy to learn even for a beginner. Control four groups of the off-camera lights for a variation of power outputs, toggle groups on/off easily, and save up to four group and output settings.
The Jr2 Transmitter also has a lock function to help prevent making changes unnecessarily. Another great feature the Jr2 Transmitter has is the ability to trigger your camera remotely. You would simply need a shuttle release cable specific to your camera and any additional RadioPopper Transmitter.
The Jr2 Transmitter can communicate with any JrX Receiver. Px Receivers have this option when used with a Canon Speedlite.
- Easy to Use
- Extremely Reliable
- Basic Triggering
- Remote Power Adjustment
- 4 Groups, Stop Accurate
- 4 Memory Locations
- 1,500’ Range
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 2.25” x 1.25” (45mm x 57mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 1.7 ounces / 48 grams (Including battery)
- Battery: 2 x AAA Batteries. Rechargeable approved.
- Battery Life: 20+ hours continual running time. (Depending on battery type and quality)
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 MHz, ISM Band
- Radio Range: Up to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment.
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 for cameras having leaf shutters.
(1) Jr2 Transmitter
(2) AAA Batteries