*Made in USA
RadioPopper Jr2 Receiver
The Jr2 Receiver is a great easy solution for firing your off-camera flashes and studio strobes. This Receiver provides stop accurate control for your lighting. The groups allow up to four different power outputs to facilitate your creative freedom.
With a simple setup, sync and control power outputs of your Alien Bees, White Lightning or Zeus studio light by attaching the included RJ-11 cable. Most Canon or Nikon Speedlites are also compatible with the Jr2 Receiver.This includes the Nikon 700 & 900 series. Simply attach your Speedlight right in the Receiver’s hotshoe or use the included cables instead and you’re ready to go.
The Jr2 Receiver provides stop accurate control for your lighting, and may be assigned to one of four different lighting groups for maximum creative freedom.
Lithium batteries recommended
- Easy to Use
- Extremely Reliable
- Basic Triggering
- Remote Power Adjustment
- 4 Groups, Stop Accurate
- 4 Memory Locations
- 1,500’ Range
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 4.0” x 1.75” x 1.2” (100mm x 45mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces / 53 grams (Including battery)
- Battery: Two AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 8-10 Hours total power-on time. We suggest use of Lithium or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 Mhz, ISM Band (CE version: 868- 868.6 Mhz)
- Radio Range: 300 ft to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment
(1) Jr2 Receiver
(2) AAA Batteries
(1) RJ-11 Phone Jack Sync Cord
(1) 12", 3.5mm to 3.5mm Sync Cable
(1) 3.5mm 1/4" Sync Port Adaptor