*Made in USA
The Nano Receiver is part of the easiest RadioPopper system yet. It is an extremely basic, yet reliable Receiver. The Nano has minimal obstructions which makes it small and sleek. The Nano Receiver is very easy to setup. With built in hotshoe, simply slide your speedlite right on. In addition, there is sync port which allows the Receiver to trigger studio lights. Made of a high strength plastic blend, this make the Nano Receiver extremely rugged and durable. The Nano also uses touch sensitive button technology in order to increases button life. The Nano Receiver is also compatible with all other RadioPopper products on channels 1-4.
- Reliable Basic Receiver
- Extremely Easy Setup
- Receiver Built-in Hotshoe and Sync Port
- Touch Sensitive Buttons
- Range of up to 1,750 Feet
- 4 Radio Channels
- Battery Level Indicator
- Smart Battery Saving Features
- Compatible with Jr2, PX and JrX Units
- Made in the USA
- Battery One “CR123” Size Battery, 3.0v. Rechargeable approved.
- Battery Life: Receiver: 75 - 100 hours continual running time. (Depending on battery type and quality)
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 MHz, ISM Band
- Radio Range: Up to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment.
- Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 for cameras having leaf shutters.
Any shoe mount flash as well as any strobe that is capable of firing via a sync port
Shipping Items(1) Nano Receiver
(1) CR123A Battery
(1) Quick Start Guide