Jr2 Sekonic Studio Set
*Made in USA
Jr2 Receiver & Sekonic Module Studio Set
This studio set of a Jr2 Receiver and a Sekonic Module allows for proper testing with your setup. When using these two units together you will be able to measure your light output with each and every shot. With a simple setup, you can begin testing within minutes.
The Jr2 Receiver is a great easy solution for firing your off-camera flashes and studio strobes. This Receiver provides stop accurate control for your lighting. The groups allow up to four different power outputs to facilitate your creative freedom.
With a simple setup, sync and control power outputs of your Alien Bees, White Lightning or Zeus studio light by attaching the included RJ-11 cable. Most Canon or Nikon Speedlites are also compatible with the Jr2 Receiver.This includes the Nikon 700 & 900 series. Simply attach your Speedlight right in the Receiver’s hotshoe or use the included cables instead and you’re ready to go.
Seamlessly outfit your studio with the world’s most reliable radio triggering products. The RadioPopper Sekonic Module allows a photographer to use a Sekonic Light Meter to quickly and easily trigger Nano, Jr2 (including a Jr2 Transmitter in remote mode) and JrX Receivers. With a shuttle release cable specific to your camera and a Jr2 Transmitter, you are able to trigger your camera remotely. Installation takes moments and setup is quickly done through your Sekonic Light Meter menu.
Jr2 Receiver Highlights
- Easy to Use
- Extremely Reliable
- Basic Triggering
- Remote Power Adjustment
- 4 Groups, Stop Accurate
- 4 Memory Locations
- 1,500’ Range
- Made in USA
Jr2 Receiver Specifications
- Dimensions: 4.0” x 1.75” x 1.2” (100mm x 45mm x 30mm)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces / 53 grams (Including battery)
- Battery: Two AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 8-10 Hours total power-on time. We suggest use of Lithium or NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Radio Frequency: 902-928 Mhz, ISM Band (CE version: 868- 868.6 Mhz)
- Radio Range: 300 ft to 1750 ft depending on conditions and environment
(1) RadioPopper Sekonic Module
(1) Jr2 Receiver
(1) Quick Start Guide
(2) AAA Batteries
(1) RJ-11 Phone Jack Sync Cord
(1) 12", 3.5mm to 3.5mm Sync Cable
(1) 3.5mm 1/4" Sync Port Adaptor